The term 'LittlePod' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Whyte House, Farringdon, Exeter, EX52HY. Our company registration number is 07137905, England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LittlePod's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Payment Flow and Delivery Policy – Payment will be taken in full on order. Delivery is to UK Mainland only and will usually be within 10 working days after payment has been received.
Cancellation and Returns Policy - If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by email: email@example.com or call us on 01395 232022 before we have despatched the goods to you. You can return unopened goods you have ordered from us for any reason within 7 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The cost of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required within 7 working days. The rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the event that the product has been opened. The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights.
Competition Terms and Conditions - Win two day tickets to the WI Centennial fair 2015
(1) This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 16 years or over, excluding employees and their families of the promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
(2) Competition closes at 5pm on Thursday March 31st 2016. Any entries received after this time and date will not be accepted.
(3) How to enter: Internet access required to enter. To enter, simply visit https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/79XB9H5 and complete.
(4) No purchase necessary to enter. One entry per person. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
(5) There is one prize to be won: LittlePod Vanilla Dinner for Two at Bowmers Restaurant. One winner will be picked from all valid entries received and will be notified via email or telephone (if provided) within 31 days of the closing date. At point of winner notification, the winner will be asked to supply a valid postal address for LittlePod to arrange for the prize voucher to be sent to (if necessary). Prize will be arranged within 28 days of supply of this information.
(6) In the event the claim for the prize is not received by the promoter within 28 days of prize notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
(7) No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website.
(8) There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
(9) Owing to circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to vary or amend these terms & conditions, and the closing date of the promotion but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid undue disappointment.
(10) The name and county of the winner will be available on this page within 3 months of the closing date. By entering this promotion, you consent to the use of this information being used in this manner.
(11) The winner agrees to reasonable post event publicity by the promoter with no further recompense.
(12) Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms & conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
(13) The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
(14) To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media, but will respond to questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(15) Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments on LittlePod’s Facebook page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants and fans of LittlePod or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour and you may have your Facebook account frozen pending investigation.
Promoter: Whyte House, Farringdon, East Devon EX5 2HY
(16) Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by LittlePod for entries which they do not receive. LittlePod shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit.